Luxury Standalone Villas in The Heart of Dubai surrounded by a Crystal Lagoon


$ 2.177.000

  • Bedroom:2-4 Beds
  • Bathroom:2-5 Bath
  • Living space:541-991 m2
  • Type:Sale
  • Property type:Villa
  • City:Dubai
  • Handover date:2025

Residential enclave is located in Tilal Al Ghaf eco-village. The new complex is located in a recreational area on the shore of a lagoon with the clearest azure water. The community is only half a drive away from Downtown Dubai. At the same time, the noise and hustle and bustle of the metropolis will not disturb the future owners of elite residences. Villas in Alaya Gardens are a model of serenity and peaceful life in the suburbs. 


It is possible to buy a villa here for the full amount or in installments. Payments are made in accordance with the plan of the developer Majid Al Futtaim. Reservation for the buyer of the property comes when 10% of the total cost is paid. The remaining 40% is paid in parts during the construction of the facility, and 50% is paid to the construction company after the property is put into operation.

A person who wants to find the cherished harmony between the busy pace of the urban environment and the bliss of relaxation in the fashionable seaside resort of the UAE will want to buy a house.

Get In Touch